ADVERTISEMENT FOR RESIDENCY PROGRAM IN EDWARD FRANCIS SMALL TEACHING HOSPITAL (EFSTH)
The general public is hereby informed that applications are invited for suitably qualified persons (Gambians) to enrol in the West African College of Surgeons part 1 Residency programs in Obstetrics & Gynaecology and General Surgery tenable at the EFSTH training centre. This is slated for the academic year 2018 -2019.
The forms can be picked up at the Postgraduate secretariat in EFSTH, or through the Training Coordinator who can be contacted on 00220 3113512. The forms will be sold at a non-refundable fee of one thousand Dalasis (D1000.00) only.
The following should be provided before the candidate can be considered for interview
- A copy of your certificate of basic medical degree (MBChB) or equivalent
- Permanent Medical registration with the Gambia Medical and Dental Council or equivalent
- Primaries certificate from WACS or its equivalent
These others will be an added advantage
- Provincial posting beyond the Greater Banjul Area
- Certificates of any merits during the school career
- Proof of any extracurricular activities
All Application forms must be submitted not later than the 15th of July 2018 at the above mention place or person.
The interviews will be scheduled for 15th August 2018
The program is expected to commence on the 1st of September 2018.